Win Wonder and The Kindness Elves Merchandise
Ends December 28, 2017.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via:
To celebrate the forthcoming release of the inspiring Wonder, in cinemas this December 1st, we’re giving 2 people the chance to win a Wonder merchandise pack consisting of a Wonder mug and signed poster as well as a set from The Kindness Elves to help to continue to spread Auggie’s message – choose kind.
Based on the New York Times bestseller, Wonder tells the inspiring and heartwarming story of August Pullman. Born with facial differences that, up until now, have prevented him from going to a mainstream school, Auggie becomes the most unlikely of heroes when he enters the local fifth grade. As his family, his new classmates, and the larger community all struggle to find their compassion and acceptance, Auggie’s extraordinary journey will unite them all and prove you can’t blend in when you were born to stand out.
Starring Room’s Jacob Tremblay, as August Pullman, alongside Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson, Mandy Patinkin and Daveed Diggs, the film comes to UK cinemas in December 2017.
The Kindness Elves Tradition
Start a new family tradition this Christmas with the Kindness Elves! Designed by Anna Ranson, a teacher and Mum of 4 from London, as a tool for teaching kids about the importance of showing kindness and empathy to others. In a world where empathy and love are needed more than ever, the Kindness Elves are the perfect tool for teaching the magic of kindness with kids!
The Kindness Elves arrive in your home in December and leave little notes each morning suggesting acts of kindness to do together. The children eagerly participate in a range of activities from something as simple as smiling at everyone they see that day to baking cookies for elderly neighbours and inviting a lonely child to join their game at school. The tradition has become a sensation worldwide in both homes and classrooms with so many people reporting the positive impact it is having on children in their care. The Kindness Elves hope to make the world a kinder place, one child at a time!
© 2017 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By entering the Prize Draw, each Entrant (as defined below) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions, and agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter in respect of the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and otherwise in relation to the Prize Draw. Entrants who do not comply with the Terms and Conditions will not be eligible to win the Prize.
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility Requirements:
• The prize draw opens on November 28th at 00:01 GMT.
• The prize draw closes on December 28th at 23:59 GMT.
• The prize draw is open to individuals who must be aged 18 or over when entering the prize draw and resident in the UK (the “Entrants”). The Promoter has the right, at its discretion, to request proof of age and residence to receive the prize.
• The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
2. How to Enter:
• Entrants will need access to the internet to enter the prize draw.
• To enter the prize draw, Entrants must enter their email address by the prize draw close date. All entries must be submitted via Bauer sites.
• No other forms of entry will be accepted.
• The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
• Prize for 2 winners is:
- 1 x The Kindness Elves Set
- 1 x The Kindness Elves Book
- 1 x Wonder mug
- 1 x Wonder signed poster
• The Promoter has the right to substitute each item in the prize with an item of equivalent rating and audience in its sole discretion.
• The prize for each winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
• The prizes are supplied by Feref, 17-18 Great Pulteney Street, London
4. Notifying the Prize Draw Winner
• Prize winners will be chosen at random performed by a computer process.
• The prize(s) will be sent to the winner(s) by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
5. Prize Terms
• Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegal, illegible, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
• If a prize winner fails to respond within 5 days of notification that they are a winner, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
• The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other prize draw or promotion by the prize winners.
• The Promoter is Feref, 17-18 Great Pulteney Street, London, W1F 9NE. The prize draw is run in association with Bauer.
• This prize draw is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited or Bauer or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
• The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this (prize draw) competition on reasonable notice.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the prize caused by the postal/delivery service.
7. Use of Personal Information
• Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
• By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
8. Limitation of Liability
• Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
• The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter or those partnered with this prize draw
• Entry into the prize draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
• The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
• These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.